I’ve been blogging for a while now and I realized that I was missing something crucial here; a post with some facts about me. You’ve gotten to know me & my personal style but there is so much more to me than just this blog! I figured it was about time to share.
- My birthday is on Halloween. Yes, that’s always been a fun one! Double candy for me please & thanks!
- I was a Communications major in college with a focus on Journalism.
- I speak Italian. I definitely do not speak it as well as I used to (you know what they say, if you don’t use it you lose it). But I am working on getting it back to where it was!
- I attended both NYU and Villanova University.
- I was in a sorority in college; Alpha Chi Omega. I met some of my forever friends in that sorority and it was one of the best decisions I ever made.
- I played tennis throughout my entire life.
- I am a born & bred New Yorker. I grew up on Long Island and moved to NYC after college.
- My full time job is a Media Manager and I work in the National Video Investment department at an Ad Agency.
- I LOVE watching TV. I watch pretty much anything and everything from The Bachelor, Designated Survivor and This is Us, to any crime show out there, anything reality based..oh and anything on Netflix. Right now, I can’t stop watching Siesta Key, which is probably the worst thing on television but I can’t look away.
- I am a huge book nerd. I love reading fiction books and spend a lot of my time catching up on reading when I find free time in my schedule.
Shop This Post