Ever have that random craving for Domino’s that just won’t shake no matter what you do? Ever go for that meat lovers pizza special? If this applies to you then keep reading for my healthier version that can help you stick to your diet while feeling indulgent.
Serving size: 2 large portions or 4 small portions
1 large head cauliflower
3/4 cup shredded low fat mozzarella
2 large eggs
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
2 Shadybrook Farms Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage, casings removed
1/4 cup shredded low fat mozzarella
1/2 cup tomato sauce
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Chop the head of cauliflower and lightly steam it. Pulse the cauliflower in a food processor or high speed blender until it reaches a rice like texture.
3. Drain the cauliflower so that you don’t have a soggy crust!
4. Mix together all of the crust ingredients and spread it out on a baking pan. Make sure that you spread the crust thin enough to where the crust will get crispy.
5. Bake for 45 minutes.
6. Top the pizza with the remaining toppings (turkey sausage, sauce & cheese).
7. Broil the pizza and toppings for an additional 10-15 minutes.