8 oz Wild Salmon
1 6oz bag fresh spinach
1 tbsp olive oil, divided
Sea salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1 tsp garlic powder
1.5 oz feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Season salmon with a pinch of sea salt, pepper, and 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Drizzle with 1/2 tbsp olive oil.
- Place in the oven for 16 minutes.
- While the salmon is baking, begin prepping the sauteèd spinach and feta mix.
- Heat up a medium pan with the remaining 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Place the bag of spinach in the pan and season with the rest of the garlic powder plus a pinch of sea salt and pepper.
- Stir in the pan until wilted (about 3 minutes).
- Remove from heat and mix in feta cheese.
- Top salmon with the spinach feta mix and serve immediately.
Easy, simple, and delicious. This recipe clocks in at under 30 minutes. Enjoy!