There is almost nothing as important to me as having smooth and clear skin. Everyone struggles with skin irregularities now and again; whether it’s acne, blackheads, rosacea, or overly oil v. overly dry skin. We need to make sure we take care of our skin to the best of our ability in order to keep it glowing and healthy. I was lucky enough to receive MD Complete to try out for my skin and I wanted to share it with all of you (please note, these opinions are my own).
What is MD Complete? It’s a skin clearing system with dermatologist grade treatments that helps do the following-
- Clears & prevents breakouts
- Unclogs pores
- Restores a healthy looking complexion
- Smoothes texture
- Calms & soothes
The 3 steps include
- Clarifying cleanser- this gentle pore-unclogging cleanser contains vitamin c and antioxidants to restore a healthy look and feel of your skin by giving it the essential things it needs.
- Breakout Treatment- This is meant to nourish the skin + eliminate and prevent breakouts. This contains benzoyl peroxide. However unlike other products containing this ingredient, it soothes while also clearing the bacteria from your skin rather than irritating it.
- Healthy Skin Accelerator-This is serum containing antioxidants to repair, strengthen and mattify the skin. It works to even out your skin tone & smooth the texture. It’s important to note that this contains retinol. Make sure if you are using other products on your skin like peels or getting facials that you check the instructions to make sure it is safe to use in conjunction with this retinol.
Aside from these products, there is also a healthy skin probiotic to take regularly. I also had the pleasure of trying the Clarifying Gel Mask that gently exfoliates while unclogging the pores.
Out of the bunch, my favorite products were the cleanser, the probiotic, and gel mask. I’m always on the hunt for an effective cleanser. However, I feel that after I use certain cleansers my face doesn’t even feel cleaner. My blackheads remain and I don’t feel like it worked. This cleanser was really smooth and gentle so it didn’t irritate my skin and I could feel the difference when I hopped out of the shower. Another favorite of mine was the gel mask. Masks are always a good way to unclog my pores and I felt like this one was effective in both unclogging my blackheads and lessening the redness of my skin. Lastly, I loved that this system included a probiotic, which I felt set it apart from other skin systems. Plus, probiotics are not only great for your skin but they are also great for gut health.
Overall, I felt like this system was really multi purpose and comprehensive. I would recommend giving it a try to anyone looking for a new skin care system or routine.